Located at the front of the school, the Library Media Center serves as a meeting and study place for students and teachers alike. We have thousands of quality, diverse books, and are always adding more. These books are available to WPS® students and faculty.
Our Librarian runs both our WPS® and BCA® Libraries.
- Students may check out up to 3 books at a time.
- Check-out period is two weeks.
- Books may be renewed for an additional week, unless on hold for another student.
- Students with overdue or lost items may be subject to a fine.
- All school rules and regulations must be followed while in the library.
- Personal electronic devices may be used in the library for school-related activities only (unless after school hours).