Apply to Willows Prep (5th – 11th Grade)
Applications for the 2020-2021 Academic Year are being accepted on rolling basis for grade 6th through 10th. Please email email@example.com for more information about our current availability.
Join us for a Virtual Open House for 2021-2022 Academic Year!
Admissions for the 2021-2022 Academic Year will open on November 2nd!
Why Willows Preparatory School
Willows Prep prides itself on educating and nurturing the whole child, providing a superior education to a diverse and intellectually capable student body. Our faculty creates an environment where students are held to the highest standards of effort, achievement, character, and leadership.
- World Class Education through our International Baccalaureate® World School Accreditation
- Promoting a global perspective through a collaborative and rigorous learning environment using the IB framework as a Middle Years Program (MYP) and Diploma Program (DP) candidate school.
- Academic Excellence
- Advanced robust curriculum that inspires students to thrive. Rigorous, accelerated program focused on STEAM’D learning
- Depth vs Acceleration
- Beyond pure memorization of facts into understanding and application
- Inquiry-Based Learning
- Fostering curiosity and developing the skills needed to acquire knowledge both inside the classroom and the outside world
- Experiential Learning
- Wide range of field trips and school visits enhance our curriculum
- Small Class Sizes: 12-16 students per class
- Nurturing and student-centered classroom environments. Individualized attention and communication with families
- Specialist Classes: Art, Music, Physical Education, Spanish, Design
- Creating a well-rounded learning experience
- Before/Afterschool Programs and Clubs
- Varied Academic extracurriculars, clubs, and sports designed for competition and enrichment
- Global Experience Opportunities
- International exchange programs in collaboration with 40 other schools around the world
Virtual Campus Tour
Applications are open for 5th-11th Grade! We are accepting applications based on space availability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
We work alongside Ravenna Solutions to streamline our online admissions process. If you have any trouble setting up an account or with the Ravenna website, please contact them directly at email@example.com.
- If you have not created a Ravenna account, please create an account HERE.
- Once your account is step up, you will be brought to the Dashboard. Select “School Directory” from the left-hand column.
- With “Greater Seattle” selected at the top, select “BCA & Willows Preparatory School” and click “Apply.”
- Parent Application
- Parent Guardian Statement
- 2 Teacher Recommendations
- Transcripts – current school year and two previous years
- Standardized Test Results (ITBS, ISEE, or SSAT or equivalent)
- Virtual Student Interview
The Admission Committee reviews each application and notifies parents of the decision.