Welcome to WPS® Admission
Welcome Willows Preparatory School® (WPS®). We are delighted that you have decided to explore our school and learning community for the upcoming school year.
Admissions for the 2021-2022 Academic Year are currently open!
Why Willows Preparatory School
Willows Prep prides itself on educating and nurturing the whole child, providing a superior education to a diverse and intellectually capable student body. Our faculty creates an environment where students are held to the highest standards of effort, achievement, character, and leadership.
- World Class Education through our International Baccalaureate World School Program
- Promoting a global perspective through a collaborative and rigorous learning environment using the IB framework for the Middle Years Program (MYP) and the IB Diploma Program (DP).
- Academic Excellence
- Advanced robust curriculum that inspires students to thrive. Rigorous, accelerated program focused on STEAM’D learning
- Depth vs Acceleration
- Beyond pure memorization of facts into understanding and application
- Inquiry-Based Learning
- Fostering curiosity and developing the skills needed to acquire knowledge both inside the classroom and the outside world
- Experiential Learning
- Wide range of field trips and school visits enhance our curriculum
- Small Class Sizes: 12-16 students per class
- Nurturing and student-centered classroom environments. Individualized attention and communication with families
- Specialist Classes: Art, Music, Physical Education, Spanish, Design
- Creating a well-rounded learning experience
- Before/Afterschool Programs and Clubs
- Varied Academic extracurriculars, clubs, and sports designed for competition and enrichment
- Global Experience Opportunities
- International exchange programs in collaboration with 40 other schools around the world
Virtual Campus Tour
To learn more about the next steps in applying to Willows Preparatory School, please visit our How to Apply Page.