Admissions for the 2022-2023 Academic Year is now open!
We work alongside Ravenna Solutions to streamline our online admissions process. If you have any trouble setting up an account or with the Ravenna website, please contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepting Applications for Wait Pool for the 2021-2022 school year.
Join us for our Open House!
Please check the Open House page for our fall open house dates for the 2022-2023 school year.
Important Dates For WPS Admissions (5th – 12th Grade)
- September 1st, 2021 — BCA/WPS Application Opens for 2022-2023
- Starting October 15th — 2021 – Interviews will be scheduled
- February 11th, 2021 — Last day to apply for Priority Enrollment
- February 17th, 2021 — Student Interviews will be scheduled by this date for Priority Enrollment
- February 25th, 2022 — Priority decisions will be sent to the email of the Ravenna User Account by February 25th by 4 pm.
- After February 25th — Rolling Admissions (accepting applications based on space availability)
- If you have not created a Ravenna account, please create an account HERE.
- Once your account is step up, you will be brought to the Dashboard. Select “School Directory” from the left-hand column.
- With “Greater Seattle” selected at the top, select “BCA & Willows Preparatory School” and click “Apply.”
- Parent Application
- Parent Guardian Statement
- 2 Teacher Recommendations
- Transcripts – current school year and two previous years
- Standardized Test Results (ITBS, ISEE, SSAT, Smarter Balanced, or equivalent)
- Virtual Student Interview
The Admission Committee reviews each application and notifies parents of the decision.
Please contact us at email@example.com.