Information for the WPS Parents/Guardians
Welcome Back WPS Students!
★ Attention! Please complete the Student Registration Form by Aug 27th. ★
We assigned each student both an e-mail address and student ID # below for you to use on the first page of registration. (Student’s name will be shown when you successfully log in to the form) Please contact front office if you have not received the information.
Please note the following tips before starting:
- Each parent must submit their unique mobile phone number. (Duplicate numbers will not allow you to submit.)
- Submission of the exact date of last physical exam is required.
- Please have all information ready first. There are 12 pages and you must complete all 12 pages at the same time and submit. (If you exit without submitting, you work will not be saved and you will have to resubmit the entire form again.)
Once you have all of the information stated above and 15 minutes uninterrupted, please click the link below.
★ 2018-2019 School Supply List
- The P.A. had set up an online portal for ordering supplies, but the website is no longer active. You can still view the items needed for your student’s respective grade and purchase supplies on your own.
- Click here to view the WPS school supply list.
★ Forms (click to download)
★ WPS PE Uniform
- For the 2018-19 school year, all Willows Preparatory School students will be required to wear a specific uniform while participating in P.E./Health class.
- You can purchase online from the following the link to order: Winners Sportswear Website
★ Lunch ordering
Please log in to www.ezparentcenter.com to place a lunch order.
- $8.00 for orders placed by midnight 2 days prior.
- $10.00 for prior day or same day orders (Note: Please call the school’s front office, no later than by 10:00 am, for same day ordering.)
★ WPS After School Tutorial
- WPS Tutorial is free of charge from 3:30 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. on regular school days held by our Media Specialist, Mr. Jerome Villegas, in the library.
- We do offer an afternoon WPS-BCA shuttle ($6 one way) that departs WPS at 3:45 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. and arrives at BCA2 around 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- To enhance the safety of our students, all students are to be checked out daily via EZ Apps using the barcode scanner. Student checkout may be completed either by the parent or student. For ease of use, Checkout Surfaces are located at each building and will require the use of the barcode cards. Aftercare charges will begin at 5:00 p.m. for any student still present at Willows or BCA 2. If a student is not checked-out using EZ Apps, a missed checkout fee of $16/occurrence will be charged. WPS Building is closed at 6:00 p.m.
- Late fees incur after 6:00 p.m. ($5 late fee from 6:00-6:05 p.m.; $30 late fee from 6:06-6:30 p.m.).
- Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions concerning WPS aftercare policies. All aftercare charges will be deducted via ACH the following month.
- Extended care is $.20/min and there is no pre-registration. This will be from September 4th – January 18th .
- Beginning January 22nd, the rate will increase to $.27/min and the monthly cap will increase to $520.
- Monthly Cap Rate
- September 4, 2018 – January 18, 2019: $.20/minute with a $400 monthly cap
- January 22, 2019 – June 7, 2019: $0.27/minute with a $520 monthly cap
Feel free to contact our administration staff at the WPS Campus or the BCA2 Campus for further assistance.
WPS Campus: 12280 Woodinville-Redmond Road NE, Redmond, WA 98052
425-649-0791 Option 4
BCA2 Campus: 14640 NE 24th Street, Bellevue, WA 98007
425-649-0791 Option 2