Why Willows Preparatory School
Willows Prep prides itself on educating and nurturing the whole child, providing a superior education to a diverse and intellectually capable student body. Our faculty creates an environment where students are held to the highest standards of effort, achievement, character, and leadership.
How to Apply
We encourage parents interested in enrolling their son or daughter at Willows Prep to come to the school for a tour or to attend an Open House.
- Parents submit an application for each child by clicking the above link to apply online. School tour and open house dates are available for reservation through Ravenna.
- Parents must also submit a records release form in order to request student records.
- The Admissions Office schedules a parent interview, prospective student testing, and a classroom visit.
- The Admission Committee reviews each application and notifies parents of the decision.
- Early Decisions released February 14th.
Tuition for the 2017-2018 School Year is $19,524 and includes after school activities.
- Enrollment fee is $1,200.
- Early enrollment fee is $800 and due by February 24th.
Willows Preparatory School is one of the Seattle/King County area schools using a web-based application called Ravenna Admit for the submission of online applications. Through Ravenna, you will be able to manage your applications online and complete the core application as well as supplemental forms such as teacher evaluations, student essays and parent/guardian statements. Many of these supplemental forms are common forms that are shared among multiple schools. This means that you will only need to complete these common forms once and then electronically submit them to the schools that use Ravenna or alternatively print the forms and mail them to schools that don’t use Ravenna. Please click on the link below to get started.