Understanding the financial investment in your child’s education is vital. At Willows Prep, we believe in providing excellent value for our comprehensive, forward-thinking educational experience. Review our fee schedule below and discover how investing in a Willows Prep education paves the way for your child’s success.
INVESTMENT & VALUE
The cost of tuition encapsulates our commitment to small class sizes, world-class educators, and an internationally-recognized curriculum. We go beyond the classroom, nurturing your child’s holistic development.
We understand families have different financial capacities and have set our payment plans accordingly. Choose from one-time, tri-yearly, or ten-month payment plans for convenience and budget planning.
5th – 10th Grade Tuition: $27,100
1 payment of $27,100
3 payments of $9,180
10 payments of $2,789
11th-12th Grade Tuition: $27,610
1 payment of $27,610
3 payments of $9,350
10 payments of $2,840
- Ravenna Application Fee*: $70
- Enrollment fee*: $1,650 ($1,100 for re-enrollment by January 31st, 2023)
- Textbook Fee per year: approx. $200-400
- WPS® Parent Association Membership*: $100
- Technology Fee: $350
- Computer Purchase: approx. $900-1500
- Lunch, field trips, enrichment classes, clubs, Extended Care after 5:00 PM