Join us for the 2023 WPS Summer Program!
Online registration is open Monday, April 3rd at 7 pm.
Get a head start to the new school year!
Summer is the perfect time to review and reinforce concepts to prepare for the new school year. Our focus will be on supporting individual progress through daily assignments.
- Open to both WPS and non-WPS incoming 2023-2024 Students grades 5 – 12
- All of these programs will take place between 6/26/2023-8/4/2023.
- Most sessions are one-week long and some sessions are two-week long.
- AM class is 9:30 am – 11:30 am and PM Class is 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm.
- Content for repeating courses are identical across sessions. (i.e. not continual from session 1 to 3.)
- Registration is on a first-come first-serve basis.
Session Dates, Course Schedules, and Course Descriptions
Classes can vary in length and if they are in morning or afternoon sessions so be sure that there is no crossover between classes. All classes are in general in order of when they are offered through the program. If you are signed up for an AM and PM class within one session your student will have one hour in between classes to eat a home-packed lunch in the cafeteria.
Click on the image below to view the schedule table:
Summer Course Fee
Some courses consist of two sessions. Please refer to the Catalogue for each course fee.
- Session 1 (6/26- 6/33) AM or PM: $165
- Session 2 (7/3 – 7/7, with 7/4 off) AM or PM: $135
- Session 3 (7/10-7/14) AM or PM: $165
- Session 4 (7/17-7/21) AM or PM: $165
- Session 5 (7/24-7/28) AM or PM: $165
- Session 6 (7/26 – 8/4) AM or PM: $165
Willows Preparatory School
12280 NE Woodinville-Redmond Rd., Redmond, WA 98052
Cancelation and Change Policy
- All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable after May 1st unless the course is canceled. Follow this link to learn how to cancel with a May 1st. Changes are subject to availability.
- WPS Summer Program may be canceled if less than 5 students are registered per course.
How to Register
Online registration is open Monday, April 3rd at 7 pm. (Homeroom.com)
- Once your child’s registration has been received, Homeroom will send automatic confirmation. Please note, you will not receive confirmation from WPS. The Homeroom confirmation is a verification of your registration.
- Please note that WPS Summer Program sessions may be canceled if less than 5 students are registered per session.
Tips for Registration:
- Register your child for their Fall 2023 grade.
- If you don’t see your school in the dropdown, select “other”
- If the class looks full, you can add your child to the waitlist and we will let you know if we open an additional class
- Make your own changes or cancellations on Homeroom within 30 days of class start.
- After you register, an automatic confirmation will be sent from Homeroom.com
- If your student is signed up for an AM and PM class within one session, please have your student pack a home lunch
Please contact Summer@willowsprep.com for questions about the WPS Summer Program.